- Students must attend school in the uniform prescribed for the season.
Boys – Black trousers, white half- or full-sleeved shirt, white socks, black shoes
Girls – Black trousers/knee-length skirts, white half- or full-sleeved shirt, white socks, black shoes
Winter Uniform: Same as above.
Students may wear black full sleeve cardigans/pullovers, blazers or sleeveless pullovers.
Ties and School badges must be worn by all. These will be supplied by the School on payment of requisite charges.
N.B. Students must not come to school in jeans or skintight trousers. Uniforms must be clean and properly ironed.
- Students may wear watches. Girls may wear only one pair of simple earrings or earstuds. Students will not be permitted to wear jewellery of any other kind. Any jewellery brought to School in contravention of this rule may be confiscated and suitable disciplinary steps taken against the student concerned.
- Nails must be clipped short. Use of mehendi, hairdyes, make-up, nail polish, styling gel, etc. is not permitted.
- Girls may wear only black hairbands or clips. Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied up neatly and not left loose.
- Boys must have their hair cut above ear-level. Hair must be neatly combed.